September and October are the best months to visit the Montefalco wine area.
In September the Sagrantino Festival is a must for any wine lover and october perfect to enjoi red wines
Umbria is a beautiful and unspoiled region, rich in sports and cultural activities, without crowds, perfect to enjoi the philosophy of slow living that distinguish the people who live this region: Slow life, Slow food, Slow wine
3 nights in private apartment for 2 people and 1 full day guided tour of 3 wine producers in Montefalco, including lunch. From Euro 425,00 per person (minimum 2 persons)
The price includes:
- 3 nights stay, based on 2 persons .The price varies depending on the Apartment reserved or available.
- Products for the starting Breakfast to prepare for your convenience in your room
- Heating for 6 hours a day ( if necessary, in the months provided)
- 1 day of Guided tour of the Montefalco wine area to visit 3 Winery producing Trebbiano Spoletino, Montefalco Rosso and Sagrantino
- 1 lunch during the Tour
- Cleaning before arrival and Final cleaning